- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Haryana becomes first state to offer protected vegetable prices
Agriculture Minister Om Prakash Dhankar stated that the scheme will be a boon for farmers, and went on to say that the primary objective of this scheme is to ensure that the farmers will no longer face distress sales of their produce.
According to uniindia.com, the protected price or base price will be fixed equivalent to cultivation costs. Whenever the prices fall below the input or cultivation costs of the farmer, the state government will compensate for the price deficit.
In the initial phase four vegetable crops -- potatoes, onions, tomatoes and cauliflower have been included in the scheme. The scheme will be coordinated by Agricultural and Marketing Board. The scheme was launched in the Tarawadi area of the Karnal district on December 30th.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Did Fresno Unified School district overpay by hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- 10/17/2018 The challenges of the Agri-food sector
- 10/17/2018 Moving location of fruit and vegetables in shops can lead to 15% sales increase
- 10/17/2018 Costa Rica works hard to expand export trade with China
- 10/17/2018 'Hungarian vegetable harvest steady around 1.9 mln tons'
- 10/16/2018 Romania imports 10 times more fruit and vegetables than it exported
- 10/16/2018 Taiwan to expand trade with Turkey
- 10/16/2018 Argentina has potential to export more fruit, but it must improve quality
- 10/16/2018 Minister Mwanamveka unhappy that Malawi is importing bananas
- 10/16/2018 Food products from Philippines aim for export to Russia
- 10/16/2018 Indonesian Minister of Agriculture Amran opens export market of mangosteen to Taiwan
- 10/16/2018 Syria: Souq al-Hal market starts to thrive again
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa