Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Uzbekistan allocates up to 15,000 hectares for chilli pepper cultivationUp to 15,000 hectares are planned to be allocated for cultivating chilli peppers in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Uzbekistan in 2018, UzA national news agency reported on December 19.
Such instructions were given by Uzbek President Shavkat Mirziyoyev during the trip to the Republic of Karakalpakstan on December 15-16.
Specialists from Indonesia will be involved in the cultivation process. At present, chilli peppers are grown on a 4.4 million hectare-territory.
Read more at MENAFN
Publication date: 12/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: