Job offersmore »
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Uzbekistan allocates up to 15,000 hectares for chilli pepper cultivationUp to 15,000 hectares are planned to be allocated for cultivating chilli peppers in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Uzbekistan in 2018, UzA national news agency reported on December 19.
Such instructions were given by Uzbek President Shavkat Mirziyoyev during the trip to the Republic of Karakalpakstan on December 15-16.
Specialists from Indonesia will be involved in the cultivation process. At present, chilli peppers are grown on a 4.4 million hectare-territory.
Read more at MENAFN
Publication date: 12/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: