Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ukraine: Rise in the price of bananasBanana prices in Ukraine have become between 7 and 8% more expensive in a week, according to APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits.
According to the daily monitoring of the project, today the product's wholesale price stands at 27-29 UAH/kg (0.83-0.89 Euro/kg), depending on the quality and conditions of the transaction. A week ago, bananas were sold for 25 UAH/kg (0.76 Euro/kg).
It is worth noting that at the moment, bananas on the Ukrainian market are on average 40% more expensive than in mid-December 2016. At the same time, traders admit that such price movements have already had a negative impact on sales.
Publication date: 12/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: