Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Exhibitors and visitors consider it better from a trading standpoint
Fruit Attraction 2018 to be held from Tuesday to ThursdayFruit Attraction 2018 will be held from Tuesday to Thursday, instead of from Wednesday to Friday, as usual, with the objective of maximising the use of time to do business at the event. Thus, the 10th edition of the fair will take place from Tuesday 23 to Thursday 25 October at IFEMA, and between 9:30 and 19:00 each day.
This change has been introduced after the analysis of the results of the surveys carried out in the latest edition of the fair, from which it can be deduced that the most productive working days to do business are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, while Mondays and Fridays are the worst rated by participants.
The new days will make it possible to expand the opportunities for suppliers and purchasers to meet, maximising the profitability of the investment made by the participants attending Fruit Attraction, both in the exhibition area and in the visitors. The average time of assistance to Fruit Attraction is 1.7 days, and in this way, a more efficient use of time will be encouraged, improving the chance of holding successful commercial meetings.
Publication date: 12/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: