Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Exhibitors and visitors consider it better from a trading standpoint
Fruit Attraction 2018 to be held from Tuesday to ThursdayFruit Attraction 2018 will be held from Tuesday to Thursday, instead of from Wednesday to Friday, as usual, with the objective of maximising the use of time to do business at the event. Thus, the 10th edition of the fair will take place from Tuesday 23 to Thursday 25 October at IFEMA, and between 9:30 and 19:00 each day.
This change has been introduced after the analysis of the results of the surveys carried out in the latest edition of the fair, from which it can be deduced that the most productive working days to do business are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, while Mondays and Fridays are the worst rated by participants.
The new days will make it possible to expand the opportunities for suppliers and purchasers to meet, maximising the profitability of the investment made by the participants attending Fruit Attraction, both in the exhibition area and in the visitors. The average time of assistance to Fruit Attraction is 1.7 days, and in this way, a more efficient use of time will be encouraged, improving the chance of holding successful commercial meetings.
Publication date: 12/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: