Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
20 million euro programme to give Albanian agricultural exports a boostThe Albanian government has approved an agricultural financing scheme worth 20 million euros for 2018, aiming to boost exports. The national funding scheme will focus on increasing agricultural, livestock and food exports and attaining the correct food safety standards, according to Minister of Agriculture, Niko Peleshi.
According to a seenews.com article, the financial programme would pave the way to boost production and exports of fruits, vegetables and nuts, as well as food and agro-processing industry products in 2018. Low expenditures and structural problems such as the small size of local farms and crop fields are some of the main agricultural challenges Albania faces.
Publication date: 12/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: