Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Supervalu: Instacart agreement expansion
Kroger: Chase PayUS: Costco benefits from Q1 positive sales momentum
Costco reported an 11% increase of its comparable store sales during the fiscal first quarter. Its monthly sales figures confirm the retailer’s growth in its top line.
Please click here to read the rest of the article at forbes.com
US: Instacart agreement expanded by Supervalu for all stores
A multiyear deal with grocery delivery service Instacart has been signed by wholesaler-retailer Supervalu Inc. Supervalu wants to expand its ecommerce services and platforms, according to progressivegrocer.com
US: Kroger includes Chase Pay
Chase Pay has been added by Kroger as an option for mobile payments at stores in several markets and in select ecommerce programs in 2018. Kroger's chief information officer Chris Hjelm said: "Mobile wallets enable a more seamless shopping experience for our customers and at the same time, can help us drive cost out of our business."
Please click here to read the rest of the article at progressivegrocer.com
Germany: Convenience store for Aldi Süd
Aldi Süd is considering a new convenience concept, with the creation of a small format store in city centre locations. A trial store is set to open in mid-2018.
Please click here to read the rest of the article at esmmagazine.com
UK: Supermarket sales up
Preceding the Christmas shopping season, supermarket sales were pushed up more than 3% by grocery price inflation. Compared with the same period a year ago, across the UK, total sales increased by 3.1% in the 12 weeks to 3 December.
Please click here to read more at independent.co.uk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: