Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Greenyard gives first estimate of financial impact of recent recall
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Tsunami hits Mallorca and Menorca
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Condis makes it possible to do groceries on-line with a fridge magnetThe customers of Condisline, Condis' on-line supermarket, will be the first to be able to do their groceries on-line with an innovative fridge magnet featuring a speech recognition system, which makes it possible to scan the products and prepare the shopping list in an easy and practical way.
This pioneering initiative has been carried out in line with the company's commitment to boosting the growth and quality of its on-line supermarket, providing a service adapted to the needs of its digital customers.
In the words of Javier Condal, head of Condisline, "we are convinced that we have to evolve in order to adapt to the times, offering services adapted to the preferences of our current and future customers. More and more customers will likely choose to do their groceries online and, for this reason, we have decided to put in place tools to facilitate this option."
This cutting-edge solution, which is called Hiku and has been developed by Condis together with the company Worldline, consists of a magnet that is placed on the fridge and then coupled with the customer's Condisline account. This simplifies the task of preparing and sharing the on-line shopping list, scanning the products or entering information with voice prompts.
Once the list is ready, customers will only have to go to the website to confirm it and make the payment.
Publication date: 12/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: