Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
- "New melon programmes from Honduras are a nice addition"
- World Vegetable Map 2018: More than just a local affair
- Drones and laser labels for sustainable banana production
- An Australian first, blood oranges processed for Sicilian customers
- Mexico: Avocados from Jalisco will enter the US, regardless of what happens to the NAFTA
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
California prunes featured in Italian Christmas Panettone
The Italian gourmet brand Bonverre has joined forces with California prunes this Christmas. Bonverre is part of the Suite food service business offering whose services include sourcing ingredients and design and distribution. The recent venture has resulted in the creation of a new product.
The Bonverre Gusto Panettone California Prunes, Chocolate and Orange was created by chef Andrea Valentinetti. This traditional Italian sweet bread which includes prunes from California.
Commenting on the Bonverre Gusto partnership, California Prune Board’s European Marketing Director, Esther Ritson-Elliott says, “Our current marketing is heavily focused on evolving working relationships with premium brands."
"California prunes have been used by Bonverre to deliver a natural sweetness, unique texture and improved moisture to this festive bake. This move is also in line with current consumer demand for healthier eating opportunities.”
Launched in Milan in November at Eat’s, the Bonverre Gusto Panettone California Prunes, Chocolate and Orange will only be available in Italy, additional stockists include Rome’s historical winery Trimani, Verona’s famous Gelateria Savoia, Bergamo’s gastronomic boutique Lo Schiaccianoci and Padova’s gourmet restaurant, cafe and cocktail bar Radici.
For more information:
Tel: +44 01227 700 175
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: