Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Greenyard gives first estimate of financial impact of recent recall
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Tsunami hits Mallorca and Menorca
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
California prunes featured in Italian Christmas Panettone
The Italian gourmet brand Bonverre has joined forces with California prunes this Christmas. Bonverre is part of the Suite food service business offering whose services include sourcing ingredients and design and distribution. The recent venture has resulted in the creation of a new product.
The Bonverre Gusto Panettone California Prunes, Chocolate and Orange was created by chef Andrea Valentinetti. This traditional Italian sweet bread which includes prunes from California.
Commenting on the Bonverre Gusto partnership, California Prune Board’s European Marketing Director, Esther Ritson-Elliott says, “Our current marketing is heavily focused on evolving working relationships with premium brands."
"California prunes have been used by Bonverre to deliver a natural sweetness, unique texture and improved moisture to this festive bake. This move is also in line with current consumer demand for healthier eating opportunities.”
Launched in Milan in November at Eat’s, the Bonverre Gusto Panettone California Prunes, Chocolate and Orange will only be available in Italy, additional stockists include Rome’s historical winery Trimani, Verona’s famous Gelateria Savoia, Bergamo’s gastronomic boutique Lo Schiaccianoci and Padova’s gourmet restaurant, cafe and cocktail bar Radici.
For more information:
Tel: +44 01227 700 175
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: