Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cornish cauliflower in good supplyWhile the rest of the country is experiencing wintery weather and in places extreme temperatures, Southern England Farms, situated on the very south west tip of Cornwall, England has relatively good weather.
"We have had a normal growing year," explains Greville Richards from the company. "As well as supplying the UK retailers with cauliflower, we also have good volumes for export. This is something we have been doing for a number of years, mainly to Scandinavia, The Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, Italy and more. We have good transport links from here so delivering product is no problem. We will have cauliflower available for export from December through to May."
Southern England Farms are one of the largest producers of winter cauliflower in England. The company can supply various different counts to match the customer needs: Counts 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. The cauliflower can be loose, bagged or over wrapped.
As well as cauliflower SEF also has cabbages in the winter and at other times of the year courgettes, broccoli and a wide range of leafy greens, grown on 7,500 acres of land.
For more information:
Southern England Farms Ltd.
Tel Office :+441736 850066
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: