Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cornish cauliflower in good supplyWhile the rest of the country is experiencing wintery weather and in places extreme temperatures, Southern England Farms, situated on the very south west tip of Cornwall, England has relatively good weather.
"We have had a normal growing year," explains Greville Richards from the company. "As well as supplying the UK retailers with cauliflower, we also have good volumes for export. This is something we have been doing for a number of years, mainly to Scandinavia, The Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, Italy and more. We have good transport links from here so delivering product is no problem. We will have cauliflower available for export from December through to May."
Southern England Farms are one of the largest producers of winter cauliflower in England. The company can supply various different counts to match the customer needs: Counts 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. The cauliflower can be loose, bagged or over wrapped.
As well as cauliflower SEF also has cabbages in the winter and at other times of the year courgettes, broccoli and a wide range of leafy greens, grown on 7,500 acres of land.
For more information:
Southern England Farms Ltd.
Tel Office :+441736 850066
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: