Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
Top 5 - yesterday
- US Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak quite relentless
- A challenging new citrus import season from southern hemisphere
- NZ: Spraying without chemicals, residues or health and safety issues
- Busy first day of CPMA show in sunny Vancouver
- "Rumours causing importers to switch from Chinese to Spanish garlic"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The Vanguard International Group appoints Curt McDonald to Vanguard Pride
The Vanguard International Group has announced that Curt McDonald has joined the team at Vanguard Pride in Wapato, Washington in the newly created role of Director of Facilities. Working alongside Brett Calhoun, Vanguard Pride’s General Manager and Vice President of Washington Farming Operations, Curt brings over 25 years’ experience in Washington State’s fruit industry to the Vanguard Pride team.
“We have world-class apples, pears, cherries, and stone fruit in our orchards that are given a tremendous amount of care and attention to grow, and we know that with Curt’s leadership in the warehouse that the same care and attention will be brought to bringing these outstanding fruits from our farms to our packing house to our customers’ store shelves,” said Craig Stauffer, CEO Vanguard. “We are thrilled that Curt has joined our Vanguard Pride team.”
Curt joins Vanguard Pride from Hansen Fruit Company where he was responsible for all receiving, cold storage and controlled-atmosphere, packing and shipping operations, as well as packaging procurement and inventory management.
“Curt has proven to be successful and brings valued expertise and a committed team-focused work-ethic to our facility and our team,” said Brett Calhoun, General Manager and Vice President of Washington Farming Operations, Vanguard Pride.
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: