- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Russia: Unusual method to analyse fresh produce toxicity
The innovative method allows for the quality of fruit and vegetables to be assessed literally in a minute. It makes it possible to determine the level of contamination of vegetables and fruits with chemical and bacterial substances.
With the use of enzymes from ordinary fireflies, the degree of toxicity can easily be measured based on the fluorescence of the product. Scientists have stressed that this method to determine toxicometric indicators will be tens of times cheaper than imported counterparts.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 Recall at Aldi Nord: Asparagus could contain glass splinters
- 2018-11-12 Australia: Farm worker put needles in strawberries over workplace grievance
- 2018-11-12 South African fruit and veg found in Gauteng province could be dangerous
- 2018-11-09 Bulgaria: Food safety agency recalls bagged spinach
- 2018-11-09 "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
- 2018-11-08 Jordan: Safety concerns as Syrian produce floods market
- 2018-11-08 US: Food and Drug Administration to beef up mandatory food recalls
- 2018-11-08 New Zealand: 'All avenues exhausted'
- 2018-11-06 Southwest US: Lettuce growers face more test measures
- 2018-11-05 Western Canada: Five more salmonella cases linked to long English cucumbers
- 2018-11-05 "McCain officials ignored signs of Salmonella, Listeria contamination"
- 2018-11-05 Singapore reaches top of Global Food Safety List
- 2018-11-05 US farmers markets’ food safety inadequate - E. coli and Listeria abound
- 2018-11-05 Canada herb brand Culantro recalled due to Salmonella
- 2018-11-05 US (AZ): Leafy greens industry "ready for a safe and successful harvest season"
- 2018-11-02 US: FDA announces measures to prevent future E. coli outbreaks
- 2018-11-01 Import risk analysis for US-apples commences
- 2018-10-31 Saudis select 30 Indian labs that may approve produce for import
- 2018-10-31 Food and Drug Administration helps farmers address produce safety
- 2018-10-30 Avocado implicated in food protein-induced Enterocolitis Syndrome cases