Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Vive Crop Protection and United Potato Growers of America announce partnership
Vive Crop Protection and United Potato Growers of America (UPGA) have announced that that Vive Crop Protection is now a United Potato Partner.
“We’re committed to the growth and success of potato growers and are excited to be a United Potato Partner,” stated Darren Anderson, Vive’s President.
“UPGA is happy to welcome Vive Crop Protection as a Potato Partner,” states Mark Klompien, President and CEO of United Potato Growers of America.
“UPGA’s Potato Partner Program supports offerings of innovative and productivity-enhancing products to our potato grower members, and we look forward to working with Vive toward that end.”
Darren Anderson will be introduced at the 2018 Potato Business Summit in Orlando, Florida and Vive staff will be on-hand at the UPGA Potato-Expo booth to meet with growers.
For more information:
Tel: +1 416 970 1001
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: