- The announcement of a newly forged working relationship with Savini, the prestigious brand synonymous with upmarket fine dining, whose restaurants include Savini Milano 1867, located in the exclusive Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Savini at Criterion in Central London.
- Following the Board’s long-standing association with funding research designed to corroborate the extensive health and nutritional benefits associated with the consumption of prunes, the roll-out of the Board’s largest clinical trial ever. It is anticipated to provide further evidence to strengthen and help explain the link between prunes and normal bone health.
- The hailing of prunes as ‘the food of the future’ on national TV, after the airing of Channel 4’s ‘Superfoods’ program which recognized California prunes’ 2016 research indicating that eating prunes may be beneficial to countering the effects on bone of exposure to space radiation.
- A 99% increase over the unusually light harvest of 2016, marking a return to typical levels of production.
- The successful roll-out of a marketing program in the UK designed to encourage food professionals and development chefs to recognize California prunes as the perfect inclusion for today’s foodservice sector.
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
California Prunes celebrates end of 65th anniversary year
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 New 12kg scoop-out box for unshelled walnuts
- 10/18/2018 Spain: Shelf life of figs extended by up to 21 days
- 10/18/2018 Municipality blamed for low sales at Medina Dates Festival
- 10/11/2018 Chile is starting to use bees to increase the flowering of almond trees
- 10/11/2018 Date harvest yields close to expected results
- 10/08/2018 "Customers want to know what's in it and what's on it"
- 10/08/2018 Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
- 10/02/2018 Ukraine walnut exports reach $100.8 million
- 09/27/2018 "Snack figs are very popular"
- 09/25/2018 Egypt starts planting two million palm trees of new types
- 09/21/2018 Report: Chinese imports of U.S. tree nuts likely to decrease in marketing year
- 09/19/2018 Pecan Nation wants to put the pecan on the map
- 09/19/2018 More domestic pistachio promotions expected this year
- 09/17/2018 Difficult export environment for 2018 Oregon hazelnut crop
- 09/14/2018 Egypt: HB Dates adds three production lines
- 09/14/2018 "France: "Walnut harvest looks pretty good"
- 09/07/2018 Ukraine could become the world’s third largest walnut producer this year
- 09/06/2018 "China: "Chestnut production in Liaoning down by about 10-15%"
- 09/05/2018 Record-sized crop forecast for Oregon hazelnuts
- 09/03/2018 2018 California Walnut Objective Measurement Report