Job offersmore »
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Excellent Fruit Alliance Member - Hejian Zhong Hong
China: Teamwork helps standardize Hebei pear industry"Just like other members of the Excellent Fruit Alliance, we joined the alliance, because we hoped that their coordination and guidance could help establish a unified brand with high quality products and stable prices. This would then create an orderly market," according to Mr. Zhang Guozhong of Hejian Zhong Hong Agricultural Produce Co., Ltd.
Employees are inspecting the fields
Premium packaging of Hebei pears
"Our company was established in 2002. We have eight pear fields that were approved by the Hebei Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, with a total of 600 hectares (6,000 mu). Six of these, with approximately 520 hectares (5,200 mu), are collectively owned with local partners. The remaining two with 80 hectares (800 mu) are owned solely by us. We mainly grow Hebei Ya pears, Huangguan pears and Asian pears."
"As a comprehensive company that produces, processes, stores, imports and exports fruit, our pears are exported under our own brand 'Mei Yu' and our customers' brands to high end markets in America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe."
Company: Hejian Zhong Hong Agricultural Produce Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 138 3270 0061
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: