- Depending on the product and cutting thickness, the capacity is between 300 to 3000 kg per hour.
- High quality accessories enable neat slicing, improving the shelf life of the products.
- Even delicate products (such as onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, courgettes or slightly frozen products) can be processed.
- The standard built-in frequency converter with 7 adjustable speeds ensures a gentle cut of sensitive products such as strawberries or beetroot, etc.
- In addition to larger dices of apples, melons, ham, cooked or chilled meat and a variety of vegetables, tiny cubes as small as 3 x 3 mm (Brunoise) can be cut and also thin, oblong strips e.g. in 3 x 3 x 5 mm format (vegetable rice)
- For dips, soups, sauces, salads and much more, the KUJ V can produce fine strips in 2 x 2 mm thickness.
- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- "Rise of seedless grape consumption in southern Europe"
- California's dragon fruit season has commenced
- "Successful experimental plantation of "Ganlu Pears" in Lianzhou"
- Argentina: China to send inspectors to cherry farms and packing facilities
- US: Estimated costs to comply with Food Safety Modernization Act
Top 5 -last week
- Egypt: Attempts to strengthen economic cooperation with Polish apple growers
- Ross Williams receives Southeast Produce Council’s Next Generation Award
- Danish producer saves 75 tons of 'ugly' tomatoes
- Spain: Optical techniques know how ripe kiwis are without opening them
- Spain: A project to fight against fraud and varietal piracy in citrus fruits
Newest solution for the growing vegetable rice trend
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 US: Glei’s apple orchard tries new tech
- 09/19/2018 Idaho onion producer chooses an optical grading line for new packing station
- 09/14/2018 Vanmark announces new facility in India
- 09/06/2018 Drones against red spider mites
- 09/06/2018 New safety device for K8 asparagus harvesters
- 09/05/2018 Machinery to sort ripe fruit
- 09/04/2018 Automated box tipper designed to eliminate manual labor
- 09/04/2018 Robotic harvesting UK
- 09/04/2018 Just watch this: Harvesting prunes in Sacramento Valley
- 09/04/2018 Ishida provides solution for salad weighing
- 08/31/2018 AU: There is no reason every farm cannot make some energy savings
- 08/27/2018 Trayfiller for various types of lettuce
- 08/23/2018 Key Technology and Heat and Control form strategic partnership
- 08/23/2018 Proseal follows Queen's Award with new TTe tray sealer
- 08/22/2018 Modern processing with a new air drying tunnel
- 08/21/2018 “Sometimes the need for flexibility is bigger than for capacity”
- 08/20/2018 Digital sorter for fresh-cut leafy greens
- 08/16/2018 Potato processing technology in Germany
- 08/16/2018 A new generation of punching machines
- 08/16/2018 Conveyor-belt drier, Spiral Washer and Belt Slicer have been improved