- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- EU court decision is set-back for Pink Lady licensee
- Jubilee-edition of Agri Ladies Dublin: a lot of content and a dash of fun
- Inventory management: APRO.CON offers complete solutions from a single source
- Demand for walnut sorting is growing
- Austrian Hepatitis 'A' cases match strains of Swedish outbreak
Top 5 -last month
- Australian woman’s avocado on toast leaves a lot to be desired
- Turkish Cargo ships blackberries to Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh and Hong Kong
- New deals give New Zealand agritech access to deep US and European pockets
- China: JD.com wants to ship fruit from all over the world to China in 48 hours
- ''Quality standards of Polish cultivation are getting higher and higher''
Top 5 -last week
Big raffle for film with Elyias M'Barek
Positive numbers for Club Apple Evelina
Evelina goes Hollywood: Elyas M'Barek's new movie "This Stupid Heart"
The Evelina offers consumer exciting point of sale actions again and again. Starting now until January 2018, superstar Elyas M'Barek will decorate the apple 6-packs. With his co-star Philip Schwarz, he appears in the romantic movie “This Stupid Heart", playing in German cinemas from December 21 2017. This movie is all about the responsibility of brothers to one another and the enjoyment of life.
Evelina will be giving away tickets to an exclusive private cinema screening for the winner and 99 of his friends. You can take part in this raffle via the action label on the 6-pack or through www.evelina-deutschland.de. "We are happy to be part of the exciting world of film with our Evelina apple. Elyas M'Barek is one of the most famous faces in the film industry - and his new film stands for surprises and uniqueness like no other - just like our refreshing Evelina apple," said Evelina Deutschland GmbH, licensee of the brand in Germany and responsible for cultivation, marketing, quality and marketing.
An apple goes to school - Evelina brings freshness to the classroom
As in previous years, the German club apple continues to dedicate itself to the stars of tomorrow. Young talent is essential for the those behind the Evelina apple. This season, therefore, the apple is taken directly into the schools, directly to the kids. There, questions will be discussed such as "Are apples really cool?" and "Is an apple actually really as healthy as my parents always say?" In a playful way, the entire production cycle of an apple will be presented. Finally, they will be allowed to pick and pack their own apples.
"We would like to bring the topic of apple cultivation back to life. Behind every simple apple is there a big, exciting world that has to be rediscovered. We want to show what it means to be out on the plantation. To be with the apple trees every day, no matter what the weather, so that we end up with a delicious apple in our bread box,"
Evelina apples will tour all around Germany with its one or two-hour learning project and will respond whenever a school invites them.
For more information:
Evelina Deutschland GmbH
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Russia: Grape imports on the rise this season
- 10/18/2018 Argentina once again celebrates “Blueberry Week”
- 10/18/2018 Innovative machine to select pears
- 10/15/2018 AC Foods chooses blueberry vision from Unitec for quality sorting of blueberries
- 10/15/2018 Australian summerfruit growers exporting to China receive extra funding
- 10/12/2018 Free fruit initiative Pick n Pay is a roaring success
- 10/12/2018 Growing focus on red grapes in Namibia
- 10/12/2018 AU: Projects underway in Northern NSW to increase berry growing efficiency
- 10/11/2018 The only organic stonefruit this time of the year comes from South Africa
- 10/11/2018 Argentinian blueberries just beginning imports
- 10/05/2018 Developments in apple production and trade in Turkey
- 10/05/2018 Moldovan apple production again expected to increase
- 10/05/2018 Sharp increase of Turkish apple exports to Russia and Belarus
- 10/05/2018 California grapes included in test kitchen seminar
- 10/05/2018 New Zealand avocado industry on track to bounce back from last year's low volume season
- 10/04/2018 Tomato production and increasing prices in Turkish market
- 10/04/2018 New pomegranate processing plant inaugurated in Southern Italy
- 10/04/2018 “There has only been a very short period where demand and supply was in balance"
- 10/04/2018 France: fruit and vegetable prices above the five year average
- 10/03/2018 Cosmic Crisp consumer launch campaign underway