- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Moldovan ambassador to Russia discusses supply of fruit and veg to Tyumen
According to customs statistics, in the first half of 2017 the foreign trade turnover between the Tyumen region and Moldova amounted to slightly more than 125 thousand dollars.
The growth of trade turnover could be achieved with the supply of Moldovan vegetables and fruits to the Tyumen region and the joint construction of a wholesale distribution centre for their storage on the site of an industrial park. The proposal for its creation was made by Vladimir Yakushev. The transport infrastructure of the region would also allow the supply of Moldovan fruit and vegetable products to neighbouring northern and eastern regions of Russia.
Ambassador Andrei Neguta said that the potential for collaboration is great and advocated for the renewal of the 1995 agreement on cooperation between the Tyumen Oblast and Moldova, so that the document can reflect the modern realities.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 "Prepare for the worst, hope for the best"
- 2018-11-16 Canadian grocers & innovators want to save $31 billion in food from being dumped each year
- 2018-11-16 Opposition questions government relationship with Cavendish Farms
- 2018-11-16 ‘No workers, no fruit and veg’
- 2018-11-16 Brexit: May falters and the pound takes a hit
- 2018-11-16 Relationship between MPI and US facility now heading in the right direction
- 2018-11-16 European Union decides on binding CO2 reduction targets for trucks
- 2018-11-16 Committee gives green light for Constitutional amendment on land reform
- 2018-11-16 Agri SA blasts recommendation to amend Constitution
- 2018-11-15 US: Psyllid infestation found near Visalia
- 2018-11-15 British cabinet agrees on interim Brexit deal
- 2018-11-15 European Commission makes €191 million available to promote agri-food products
- 2018-11-15 Tehran denies claims of Iran-UAE trade problems
- 2018-11-14 Minister for Agriculture pays visit to new La Linea Verde facility in Serbia
- 2018-11-14 Mexico: "We have to diversify agricultural food trade with Asia"
- 2018-11-14 Brexit deal: Brits could remain in the customs union for longer
- 2018-11-14 USDA cites Frutera Del Litoral USA LLC in Florida for PACA violations
- 2018-11-14 Zimbabwe: Zim-China Wanjin Agriculture Company targets increased value addition
- 2018-11-13 EFSA expands simplified food safety management system
- 2018-11-13 Fedefruta visits the Chinese markets that receive Chilean fruit