- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Organic Grower Summit educational session - "Technology is not Just for Big Ag"
- Jordan-Syria: Long awaited border opening will boost economies
- Prince Harry and Meghan will dine on this man's North Otago spuds
- Emirates SkyCargo transports almost 25% of Sri Lankan air exports
- Defra commits to financial support for British producer organisations
Top 5 -last week
Moldovan ambassador to Russia discusses supply of fruit and veg to Tyumen
According to customs statistics, in the first half of 2017 the foreign trade turnover between the Tyumen region and Moldova amounted to slightly more than 125 thousand dollars.
The growth of trade turnover could be achieved with the supply of Moldovan vegetables and fruits to the Tyumen region and the joint construction of a wholesale distribution centre for their storage on the site of an industrial park. The proposal for its creation was made by Vladimir Yakushev. The transport infrastructure of the region would also allow the supply of Moldovan fruit and vegetable products to neighbouring northern and eastern regions of Russia.
Ambassador Andrei Neguta said that the potential for collaboration is great and advocated for the renewal of the 1995 agreement on cooperation between the Tyumen Oblast and Moldova, so that the document can reflect the modern realities.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-13 EFSA expands simplified food safety management system
- 2018-11-13 Fedefruta visits the Chinese markets that receive Chilean fruit
- 2018-11-13 Sudan and Egypt mending frayed relationship
- 2018-11-13 Contraband from Poland via Belarus stopped
- 2018-11-13 China declares openness to Polish imports, including fruit and veg
- 2018-11-13 Egypt allowed to export dates to China in January 2019
- 2018-11-13 Italy and Brexit drag European currencies down, US Dollar at a 1,5 year high
- 2018-11-13 Kenya: Horticulture earnings hit Sh104bn in eight months
- 2018-11-13 'New Zealand could be forced to pick a side between US and China'
- 2018-11-13 Macron: "Euro is not a clear alternative to US Dollar"
- 2018-11-13 South Africa: Citrus farmers complain about lack of water licenses
- 2018-11-12 China signs agreements opening access to Kenyan exports
- 2018-11-12 Moldova: New standard labeling and sorting system for fruit and veg
- 2018-11-12 Moldova exporting apples to Saudi Arabia for the first time
- 2018-11-09 China will further reduce custom tariffs
- 2018-11-09 AliBaba announces 200 billion USD worth of US import in next 5 years
- 2018-11-09 Moldova wants to re-establish ties with Russia
- 2018-11-09 Vietnam: In search of Israel’s hi-tech farming assistance
- 2018-11-09 Fepex proposes contingency plan in case of no deal Brexit
- 2018-11-09 A Panamanian fruit export company makes its way in China