Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Feeble potato harvest in AustriaThe yields of the main varieties of potato varied widely from area to area. This year, a below-average harvest is expected. The available supply remained manageable. The quality of the harvested goods was mostly satisfactory - sporadically there were problems with wireworms and deformities.
Ongoing retailer promotional sales provided some additional demand. September exports were only very limited.
The growers’ price for potatoes of the waxy variety was 244,80 euros per tonne in September 2017.
Source: Agrarmarkt Austria
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: