Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Feeble potato harvest in AustriaThe yields of the main varieties of potato varied widely from area to area. This year, a below-average harvest is expected. The available supply remained manageable. The quality of the harvested goods was mostly satisfactory - sporadically there were problems with wireworms and deformities.
Ongoing retailer promotional sales provided some additional demand. September exports were only very limited.
The growers’ price for potatoes of the waxy variety was 244,80 euros per tonne in September 2017.
Source: Agrarmarkt Austria
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: