Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Organic supermarket Bio Family launched in PoznanThe Polish city of Poznan has hosted the launch of the Bio Family Supermarket, a new concept developed by the founders of Biedronka, the Świtalski family. The 300 square metre establishment offers over 5 thousand products.
The store offers a wide range of organic foods, including bread, dairy products, cold meats or fruit and vegetables, and even certified organic alcoholic beverages.
The store belongs to Bio Market Polska, registered in September this year and managed by Mateusz Świtalski, the son of Mariusz, the creator of the largest Polish chain. Krystian Czarnota is the president of the company.
Publication date: 11/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: