Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Organic supermarket Bio Family launched in PoznanThe Polish city of Poznan has hosted the launch of the Bio Family Supermarket, a new concept developed by the founders of Biedronka, the Świtalski family. The 300 square metre establishment offers over 5 thousand products.
The store offers a wide range of organic foods, including bread, dairy products, cold meats or fruit and vegetables, and even certified organic alcoholic beverages.
The store belongs to Bio Market Polska, registered in September this year and managed by Mateusz Świtalski, the son of Mariusz, the creator of the largest Polish chain. Krystian Czarnota is the president of the company.
Publication date: 11/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: