Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Belorussians invited to take part in Ecuadorian business projects
Ecuador has invited Belorussian businesses to take part in its big investment projects. The presentation of projects took place in the Belorussian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, BelTA learned from the Ecuadorian embassy in Belarus.
Ecuador's Ambassador to Belarus Carlos Larrea Davila and Deputy Chairman of the Belorussian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Sergei Nabeshko presented a catalogue of priority investment projects implemented in Ecuador.
Carlos Larrea Davila spoke about a strategy designed to expand the presence of Ecuadorian products on the Belorussian market.
Ecuador's export proposals include bananas, cacao, coffee, chocolate, and other products. The two countries signed a number of important documents that will promote investment and transparent trade.
The ambassador took a special note of the double taxation agreement that entered into force on 10 November 2017 and also the protocol on the completion of the bilateral talks for the access of Belorussian goods to the market of Ecuador. The document was signed on 12 September 2017 as part of the negotiation process on Belarus's WTO accession.
Publication date: 11/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: