Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Belorussians invited to take part in Ecuadorian business projects
Ecuador has invited Belorussian businesses to take part in its big investment projects. The presentation of projects took place in the Belorussian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, BelTA learned from the Ecuadorian embassy in Belarus.
Ecuador's Ambassador to Belarus Carlos Larrea Davila and Deputy Chairman of the Belorussian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Sergei Nabeshko presented a catalogue of priority investment projects implemented in Ecuador.
Carlos Larrea Davila spoke about a strategy designed to expand the presence of Ecuadorian products on the Belorussian market.
Ecuador's export proposals include bananas, cacao, coffee, chocolate, and other products. The two countries signed a number of important documents that will promote investment and transparent trade.
The ambassador took a special note of the double taxation agreement that entered into force on 10 November 2017 and also the protocol on the completion of the bilateral talks for the access of Belorussian goods to the market of Ecuador. The document was signed on 12 September 2017 as part of the negotiation process on Belarus's WTO accession.
Publication date: 11/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: