Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia: Famous apple orchard to become flower farmPeter Darley’s Daydawn Nashdale apple orchard has been sold and will be turned into a flower farm.
Daydawn is one of Orange’s most famous orchards, having been started by Mr Darley’s dad, Noel, about 70 years ago.
Mr Darley is retiring after the property was sold for $2 million last week.
The new buyer, Sydney flower grower and seller, Chris May of Mayfarm Flowers, will take out the 22,000 trees and replace them with greenhouses and fields of flowers with a “cellar door-like’’ public sales facility.
Read more at the Central Western Daily (David Fitzsimons)
Publication date: 11/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: