Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The 11th Chinese Mushroom Festival held in Zhangzhou
On the morning of November 17, the opening ceremony of the 11th China Mushroom Festival was held in Zhangzhou, Fujian. More than 2,000 guests from 22 countries, such as the US, Russia, Australia, Canada, Italy, the Netherlands, France, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Japan and others, all attended the ceremony.
This year's Mushroom Festival was organized by China's Chamber of commerce, the Zhangzhou People's Government, the International Society for Medicinal Mushrooms (ISMM), the National Edible and Medical Mushroom Industry Technology and Innovation Strategic Alliance, the Fujian Edible Fungi Society and the Fujian Edible Fungi Industry Association.
Zhangzhou is very export-oriented, has a large agricultural output and a large number of brands. Since 2007, the Chinese Mushroom Festival has been successfully held in Zhangzhou ten times. The Festival was intended to be a platform for the domestic and foreign edible fungi industry representatives. Today it is the largest mushroom industry event in Asia.
Publication date: 11/24/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: