Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Final contract sum reaches 420 million RMB
China: The 2017 Wulanchabu potato trade fair
On 16, November, the 7th Wulanchabu Potato Trade Fair took place in the city of Wulanchabu. During the fair, 106 contracts were signed for a total amount of 420 million RMB. 65 buyers and sellers had face-to-face conversations during the business matching activity. Buyers from Beijing, Tianjin, Shanxi, Hebei, Shandong and Shanxi participated in the conference.
126 enterprises and major potato growers promoted their products in the conference hall. A total of 320 types of products made from potatoes were introduced and promoted. During all the 7 sessions of conferences, the number of sales contracts and agreements signed reached 495, and the total amount reached 6.22 billion RMB.
Publication date: 11/23/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: