- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Morocco: fruit vendor arrested after kissing a woman without her consent
- Onion market and crop update for October 11, 2018
- 80% water restriction, despite full farm dams, of grave concern to Langkloof topfruit farmers
- Turkey: Record increase in citrus fruit production
- “Belgian greenhouse vegetables are gradually getting more competition from the South”
Top 5 -last week
- "Rain affecting Mexican lime production, but prices keep dropping"
- US farmers markets’ food safety inadequate - E. coli and Listeria abound
- Veggie butchers should be called ‘vegetable craftsmen’
- Nigerian farmers to benefit from tomato preservation initiative
- Cherry growers expect largest Australian crop ever
AU: Health benefits to drive increased Broccolini® consumption
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 Producing off-season green beans is not enough
- 2018-11-12 Crossover imports on ginger means lots of product
- 2018-11-12 “With supply of local leeks we respond to demand of French customers”
- 2018-11-12 Challenging start to desert lettuce season
- 2018-11-12 Mushroom supplies tight in busy time of year
- 2018-11-12 "We employ as many people as possible"
- 2018-11-09 "The new endive season promises to be uncertain"
- 2018-11-09 China: Tomato price significantly increased in 2018
- 2018-11-09 Researchers in Costa Rica create a tomato that is resistant to yellow leaf curl virus
- 2018-11-09 "Hospitality industry and processors make good use of Intense plum tomatoes"
- 2018-11-09 La Libellula is the first to grow ginger in Italy
- 2018-11-09 China: Vegetable price remains low in early November
- 2018-11-09 "Great divergence in market demand for Chinese fresh ginger"
- 2018-11-09 Mexico: Yaqui Valley expects to harvest 650,000 boxes of asparagus
- 2018-11-09 AU: Flavorite expansion leads to higher capsicum production
- 2018-11-09 Two new chef-inspired salad kit varieties introduced
- 2018-11-09 Grape tomatoes, the new pasta ingredient?
- 2018-11-09 Spain: Police pull over car full of stolen peppers
- 2018-11-09 Australia's top chefs lining up for capers
- 2018-11-08 Organic mushrooms "Made in Paris"