Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
New food blogger challenge for microwave steamed potatoes
Side Delights, creator of the microwaveable line of potato bags, "Side Delights Steamables", has announced its latest challenge in its blogger influencer marketing program to create recipes for “Potato Power Bowls” featuring microwave steamed potatoes.
Past challenges included the #MashItOrSmashIt” mashed potato recipe program and the #PotatoSaladRedux” potato salad recipe program.
Based on consumer studies, bowls were one of the hottest food and beverage trends for the year. The newest challenge leverages the growing popularity of “bowls” with #PotatoPowerBowl.
Bloggers were challenged to create recipes for a one-bowl meal with any form of potatoes as the base (mashed, smashed, hash brown, diced, fries, scalloped, etc.), layered with protein, more vegetables and whatever else inspired the blogger.
Some of the blogger’s most creative recipes included the Savory Potato Breakfast Bowl, the classic Twice Baked Potato Bowl, and the Super Bowl friendly Nacho Potato Power Bowl.
“Side Delights Steamables are triple-washed microwaveable in the bag, and ready to eat in 8 minutes – which is exactly the convenience that Millennials and other busy shoppers are seeking,“ noted Kathleen Triou, President and CEO of Fresh Solutions Network.
“This program leverages a popular trend to show food bloggers, home cooks and food influencers one more way to enjoy Side Delights Steamables, and encourages them to share their recipes through social media channels, driving shoppers into the store.”
For more information:
Fresh Solutions Network
Mob: +1 209 627 6800
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: