Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: The colourful Taihang Valley in autumn
It's the harvest season for kaki fruits around this time every year. The Taihang Valley in Linzhou is a beautiful place, and every autumn, the hawthorns and kaki fruits ripen in the fading sun.
Kaki fruits drying in the sun
Farmer carrying kaki fruits downhill
Across the farmland here, all the kaki trees are filled with ripe kaki fruits looking like red lanterns. Farmers pick them, put them into big baskets and then carry them home in the local one-wheeled cart. After that they peel the fruits and dry them in the sun.
Kaki fruits in different colors
The colorful kaki fruits are drying in the yard of every household here, making the area of the Taihang Valley extremely beautiful in the autumn sun.
Source: the Tourist Bureau of Henan Province
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: