Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peruvian pineapples prepared for Europe, USA and Japan
The Frunature company of the Association of Pineapple producers from VRAEM, have obtained the organic certification provided by a Certification Body of National Organic Production, which will allow them to have a competitive advantage to supply the international market, stated the Commission of Promotion of Peru for the Exportation and Tourism (PromPeru).
This certification guarantees consumers that the product has been cultivated in an environmentally friendly way. It verifies that the inputs used in its process, such as bio-pesticides, bio-fertilizers, etc., are of organic origin.
The company obtained this certification with the support of PromPeru through its Export Route. This certification has special relevance due to the increase in demand for organic products in the world, mainly in Europe, the United States, and Japan.
As part of its internationalization, Frunature participated with its Tibana brand in the Fruit Logistica Fair, the most important fruit and vegetables fair worldwide, which was held in February in Germany, with the help of the Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation.
It was also present at the Centro Exporta and Expoamazónica business conferences and has started making its first shipments of fresh pineapples to the European market.
In addition, the National Agrarian Health Service (Senasa) granted the company sanitary authorization for its plant located in Pangoa (Satipo, Junín), which was inaugurated in June this year by the Minister of Foreign Trade and Tourism, Eduardo Ferreyros Küppers.
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: