Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Excellent EU grape market if only the grapes can get there
- Challenges and opportunities for Colombia's banana sector
- Morocco: Strawberry acreage grows from 10 to 3,660 hectares in 27 years
- "As soon as I saw the Kiwano melon I thought - this is something special"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canadas most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Shenzhen Kingship take part in the first High-end National Food Safety SummitOn November 12, Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd. took part in the first High-end National Food Safety Summit in Lankao County, Henan Province. This event brought together more than 200 representatives from the most famous companies in Chinese food industry.
Mr. Li Hanqing, Chairman of Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd. (left), Mr. Ceng Zhaopeng, Secretary-General of China Consumer Safety Association and Mr. Zhang Decai (right), a member of the brand alliance and the manager of Yantai Shengfeng Fruit Enterprise.
Fu County, Wu Xinghua County authorities and Mr. Li Hanqing, Chairman of Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd. (center)
Chairman of China Consumer Safety Association Mr. Feng Chunguang
Shenzhen Kingship is a company that buys high-quality fruits from local and foreign farmers and sells them on the Chinese market. Today the are one of the leading importers of fruits in China. At the summit, with the strong support and assistance of the China Association for Consumer Products Quality and Safety Promotion (subordinated by AQSIQ), Shenzhen Kingship cooperated with Lankao County and Fugou County authorities to contribute to the agricultural development by introducing the newest foreign technologies.
Vice Governor of Lankao County Mr.Xiao Guanghui, and Mr. Li HanQing, Chairman of Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd. (right)
AQSIQ Chief Inspector Mr. Zhang Jiali
Mr. Parra, Chile's agriculture counsellor to China
After comprehensive negotiations, it was decided that since the end of this December to January 2018, Shenzhen Kingship representatives will visit the biggest Australian plantations. This visit will be organized by the CEO of Australian Macadamia Society. It aims to introduce advanced Australian agricultural technologies to their Chinese partners.
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: