Job offersmore »
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
- Sales Estimator - Vineland Station, Ontario Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
Shenzhen Kingship take part in the first High-end National Food Safety SummitOn November 12, Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd. took part in the first High-end National Food Safety Summit in Lankao County, Henan Province. This event brought together more than 200 representatives from the most famous companies in Chinese food industry.
Mr. Li Hanqing, Chairman of Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd. (left), Mr. Ceng Zhaopeng, Secretary-General of China Consumer Safety Association and Mr. Zhang Decai (right), a member of the brand alliance and the manager of Yantai Shengfeng Fruit Enterprise.
Fu County, Wu Xinghua County authorities and Mr. Li Hanqing, Chairman of Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd. (center)
Chairman of China Consumer Safety Association Mr. Feng Chunguang
Shenzhen Kingship is a company that buys high-quality fruits from local and foreign farmers and sells them on the Chinese market. Today the are one of the leading importers of fruits in China. At the summit, with the strong support and assistance of the China Association for Consumer Products Quality and Safety Promotion (subordinated by AQSIQ), Shenzhen Kingship cooperated with Lankao County and Fugou County authorities to contribute to the agricultural development by introducing the newest foreign technologies.
Vice Governor of Lankao County Mr.Xiao Guanghui, and Mr. Li HanQing, Chairman of Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd. (right)
AQSIQ Chief Inspector Mr. Zhang Jiali
Mr. Parra, Chile's agriculture counsellor to China
After comprehensive negotiations, it was decided that since the end of this December to January 2018, Shenzhen Kingship representatives will visit the biggest Australian plantations. This visit will be organized by the CEO of Australian Macadamia Society. It aims to introduce advanced Australian agricultural technologies to their Chinese partners.
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: