Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Thai ambassador discusses investing in agri production across Uttar Pradesh, India
Thailand's Ambassador to India, Chutintorn Gongsakdi, called on Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Monday to discuss business ties between his country and the state, an official said.
The envoy lauded the state government's initiatives and expressed his country's desire to invest in food processing, and other industries like tourism and renewable energy.
Inviting Thai businessmen to invest in his state, Adityanath assured him of full cooperation.
A delegation from Thailand made presentations before the Chief Minister on the possibilities in the food processing industry and showed interest in road construction.
Chief Secretary (Infrastructure and Industrial Development), Anoop Chandra Pandey, told the visiting delegates that Uttar Pradesh was a leading state in the production of potatoes, fruits, etc and offered lucrative options for foreign and domestic investors.
The state government extended an invitation to Thai businessmen and officials to participate in the Global Investment Summit in Uttar Pradesh in February 2018.
Cultural exchanges between Thailand and Uttar Pradesh were also discussed, an official told IANS.
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: