Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- “Increased availability will boost US lemon consumption”
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Thai ambassador discusses investing in agri production across Uttar Pradesh, India
Thailand's Ambassador to India, Chutintorn Gongsakdi, called on Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Monday to discuss business ties between his country and the state, an official said.
The envoy lauded the state government's initiatives and expressed his country's desire to invest in food processing, and other industries like tourism and renewable energy.
Inviting Thai businessmen to invest in his state, Adityanath assured him of full cooperation.
A delegation from Thailand made presentations before the Chief Minister on the possibilities in the food processing industry and showed interest in road construction.
Chief Secretary (Infrastructure and Industrial Development), Anoop Chandra Pandey, told the visiting delegates that Uttar Pradesh was a leading state in the production of potatoes, fruits, etc and offered lucrative options for foreign and domestic investors.
The state government extended an invitation to Thai businessmen and officials to participate in the Global Investment Summit in Uttar Pradesh in February 2018.
Cultural exchanges between Thailand and Uttar Pradesh were also discussed, an official told IANS.
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: