Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- “Increased availability will boost US lemon consumption”
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
South African Ag Department warns suppliers of scam
The Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF) has noted with great concern a letter circulating on social media platforms, purporting that the department has requested storage facilities from Phumelela Local Municipality.
DAFF wishes to distance itself from this operation and wishes to state unequivocally that it has nothing to do with the fraudulent letter.
The department informed the public and the service providers to be vigilant and not deliver any goods or transfer any payments to any supplier/manufacturer without confirming the authenticity of requests with the DAFF.
Authenticity of requests can be confirmed through the following e-mail address email@example.com
Service providers who have fallen victim to this scam are encouraged to lodge a fraud complaint with the South African Police Services. The Department will also be reporting this matter to the police for further investigation.
Service providers must also take note that the DAFF will, under no circumstances, use cellular phones as a communication medium with service providers.
For more information:
Ms Makenosi Maroo
Mob: +27 658 536 120
Tel: +27 123 196 787
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: