Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
J&K Fresh supports American Cancer Society
Breast Cancer is very near and dear to the hearts of J&K FRESH. For years J&K Fresh had sponsored the Beautiful Day Foundation, started by the daughter of a former J&K Fresh employee during her battle with breast cancer.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, J&K Fresh ordered Breast Cancer Awareness shirts from Sleep Is 4 Suckers and David Shands CEO had the J&K Fresh brand added to the sleeve of the shirt. Ten percent of the profits of all the breast cancer awareness shirts sold by Sleep Is 4 Suckers were donated to the American Cancer Society.
The Keffer Foundation on behalf of J&K Fresh made a charitable donation to Life Worth Saving, a Los Angeles based nonprofit who bring support to urban women and their families who struggle with cancer and other diseases. This donation is specifically going towards Life Worth Savings’ Cancer Awareness Mobile Bus. When asked why donate, Raymond Keffer responded, “the only way to live is by paying it forward.”
Raymond "Big Ray" Keffer
J&K Fresh, LLC
Tel: (310) 419-8770 ext. 234
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: