Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China citrus imports from Egypt double hitting $80 millionEgyptian exporters have achieved remarkable results this year with the export of citrus fruits to China, with shipments worth about 80 million dollars, double the amount recorded in the previous year, said Han Bing, minister in charge of trade and economic affairs at the Chinese embassy.
In his speech at the first Egyptian-Chinese forum held a few days ago, Han Bing added that Egypt has become the third largest supplier of citrus imports to China.
He also pointed out that Egypt started exporting grapes to China this year and expects to see rapid growth in the coming period.
"China's market is open to Egyptian exporters. China will hold the first session of the International Import Fair in May 2018. It welcomes Egyptian government officials and entrepreneurs to participate in the exhibition and promote Egyptian products with the characteristics and quality demanded by China and the world," he stated.
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: