Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Challenges and opportunities for Colombia's banana sector
- Morocco: Strawberry acreage grows from 10 to 3,660 hectares in 27 years
- "As soon as I saw the Kiwano melon I thought - this is something special"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
China citrus imports from Egypt double hitting $80 millionEgyptian exporters have achieved remarkable results this year with the export of citrus fruits to China, with shipments worth about 80 million dollars, double the amount recorded in the previous year, said Han Bing, minister in charge of trade and economic affairs at the Chinese embassy.
In his speech at the first Egyptian-Chinese forum held a few days ago, Han Bing added that Egypt has become the third largest supplier of citrus imports to China.
He also pointed out that Egypt started exporting grapes to China this year and expects to see rapid growth in the coming period.
"China's market is open to Egyptian exporters. China will hold the first session of the International Import Fair in May 2018. It welcomes Egyptian government officials and entrepreneurs to participate in the exhibition and promote Egyptian products with the characteristics and quality demanded by China and the world," he stated.
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: