Job offersmore »
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ghana's onion industry risks collapse
Ghana's onion industry will soon be completely wiped out if challenges hampering its growth are not dealt with.
Ten years ago, the industry was a bustling one. But today, Ghana is forced to import onions from a number of African countries to feed homes and eateries across the country.
In the first of Citi Business News' series dubbed “LEFT TO DIE” which looks at industries which previously were thriving but now are close to extinction and taken over by foreign players, they explain the recent fall of the onion indsutry.
Publication date: 11/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: