Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First vegetables from Jiangxi go to Moscow by train
In the morning of November 1st, amidst the clear and refreshing autumn weather, in springtime, the province Jiangxi dispatched its first train between China and Europe.
The train was fully loaded with 42 containers of vegetables, totally valued at approximately 1,5 million USD.
The train left the port in Ganzhou while rumbling. The goods that are carried on this line ship are mainly vegetables and other products from southern Jiangxi, including cucumbers, tomatoes, and calabashes.
This train will cross the trading post in Manchuria and will take probably 12 days before its arrival in Moscow in Russia. This is the first time Jiangi province exports vegetables to Moscow along the economic belt of the "new Silk Road", or One Belt, One Road.
Publication date: 11/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: