Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First vegetables from Jiangxi go to Moscow by train
In the morning of November 1st, amidst the clear and refreshing autumn weather, in springtime, the province Jiangxi dispatched its first train between China and Europe.
The train was fully loaded with 42 containers of vegetables, totally valued at approximately 1,5 million USD.
The train left the port in Ganzhou while rumbling. The goods that are carried on this line ship are mainly vegetables and other products from southern Jiangxi, including cucumbers, tomatoes, and calabashes.
This train will cross the trading post in Manchuria and will take probably 12 days before its arrival in Moscow in Russia. This is the first time Jiangi province exports vegetables to Moscow along the economic belt of the "new Silk Road", or One Belt, One Road.
Publication date: 11/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: