Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Total Produce voted as Company of the Month
The website Business and Finance has chosen Total Produce as their Company of the Month for 2017. Total Produce plc is one of the world’s largest fresh produce providers, operating out of 26 countries with a global infrastructure of 138 facilities worldwide.
They distribute over 350m cartons of fresh produce annually. The food distributor, which was spun out of Fyffes in 2007 is headquartered in Dundalk.
Their revenues for 2016 were €3.76bn, a growth of 8.9% on the prior year. For 2016, shareholders earned 3.039 cent per share, a 10% increase on the previous year, and in August of this year it was announced that adjusted earnings for share was up to 6.78 cents after a strong first-half performance.
Publication date: 11/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: