Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Recipes that will make you fall in love with Veggies
D’Arrigo California is falling in love with autumn and showcasing exciting new marketing assets under their Andy Boy label! The company has recently debuted new recipes, culinary videos and mouthwatering photography to highlight a few of their specialty items.
In celebration of Halloween, Andy Boy collaborated with Taylor Stinson of The Girl on Bloor to unveil a fun, kid-friendly, mom-approved new recipe: Spooky Broccoli Rabe Breakfast Pastries. These pastries are hearty, savory, cheesy and best of all, GREEN, making it the perfect breakfast option that can be prepared ahead of time and enjoyed throughout the week. Just heat up and go!
If you’re looking to incorporate more greens into your Thanksgiving menu, Andy Boy has options such as their fan-favorite Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli Rabe Salad, and the classic Broccoli Rabe and Sausage Stuffing.
Our newly released recipe, the Broccoli Rabe Layered Root Tart is a delicious, indulgent fall dish that is packed with seasonal vegetables and bursting with flavor. Savory, earthy root vegetables like beets and sweet potatoes make for a natural pairing with broccoli rabe, and fresh herbs like rosemary and thyme bring out the best in this savory tart.
If you’re on the hunt for a lighter option, stir up the Pumpkin and Fennel Soup with Chilli Oil, this is a wonderful recipe that guests will be sure to fall in love with this season. Served in a pumpkin bowl, this wholesome, autumn-inspired soup is perfect for an impressive Thanksgiving starter.
For a simpler starter, Andy Boy’s newly released Beet, Fennel and Sweet Potato Crostini recipe highlights a quick and delicious appetizer that will add color and yum to your Thanksgiving spread. This crostini is the perfect way to enjoy root vegetables, and it’s a great appetizer for group gatherings. Tossed with garlic and balsamic, then finished with fresh thyme and sage, this crostini takes fall colors and flavors to the next level!
D'Arrigo Bros. California
Publication date: 11/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: