- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Australia: Tablelands farm did not appreciate powerline risks
- South Africa's leading supermarket rewards recyclable bag reuse
- ‘Perfect storm’ of weather and Brexit could have devastating effect on leek industry
- Bosnia & Herzegovina: new supermarket chain
- Vietnamese businesses frustrated when exporting produce to China
Top 5 -last week
Jordan refuses entry to Lebanese potato shipment
The Minister of Agriculture, Engineer Khaled Al-Hunifat told Petra that Jordan and Lebanon maintain good relations, and that apart from this incident, the exchange of goods and commodities is going as usual.
It is worth noting that Prime Minister Dr. Hani al-Mulki explained during a telephone call with his Lebanese counterpart that any problems associated with the shipment of Lebanese potatoes could be solved if they are procedural, but that any issues that may compromise the product's safety are unacceptable and won't be allowed because the safety and health of Jordanian consumers is a red line that won't be crossed.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-15 Pictsweet Farms Steam'ables Asparagus recall
- 2018-11-15 Togo to spend CFA478 million to boost its phytosanitary control and certification system
- 2018-11-15 Australian biosecurity risks minimised with new x-ray unit
- 2018-11-12 Recall at Aldi Nord: Asparagus could contain glass splinters
- 2018-11-12 Australia: Farm worker put needles in strawberries over workplace grievance
- 2018-11-12 South African fruit and veg found in Gauteng province could be dangerous
- 2018-11-09 Bulgaria: Food safety agency recalls bagged spinach
- 2018-11-09 "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
- 2018-11-08 Jordan: Safety concerns as Syrian produce floods market
- 2018-11-08 US: Food and Drug Administration to beef up mandatory food recalls
- 2018-11-08 New Zealand: 'All avenues exhausted'
- 2018-11-06 Southwest US: Lettuce growers face more test measures
- 2018-11-05 Western Canada: Five more salmonella cases linked to long English cucumbers
- 2018-11-05 "McCain officials ignored signs of Salmonella, Listeria contamination"
- 2018-11-05 Singapore reaches top of Global Food Safety List
- 2018-11-05 US farmers markets’ food safety inadequate - E. coli and Listeria abound
- 2018-11-05 Canada herb brand Culantro recalled due to Salmonella
- 2018-11-05 US (AZ): Leafy greens industry "ready for a safe and successful harvest season"
- 2018-11-02 US: FDA announces measures to prevent future E. coli outbreaks
- 2018-11-01 Import risk analysis for US-apples commences