Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
12th Asparagus Professionals Day in HanoverOn November 2nd the Chamber of Agriculture of Lower Saxony organized the 12th Ahlem Asparagus Professionals Day. The event is about the challenges faced by asparagus producers and how family firms, employees and suppliers can start the new season fully prepared.
These questions will be answered by dedicated speakers and the Asparagus Team of the Horticultural Advisory Board/Agricultural Department of Lower Saxony.
- As managing director of the Association of Asparagus Producers of Lower Saxony, Fred Eickhorst will talk about new challenges
- Anne Dirksen can offer solutions for young managers facing problems concerning family firm production
- Matthias Brandner provides solutions regarding the search for committed employees
- Daniel Kükenhöhner will showcase some examples of successful planning and the running of farm shops
- Jürgen Petersen will show visitors an entertaining way to self-motivation
- Bernd Oelkers will present his versatile family business
- Juliane Müller will draw attention to unusual ways of advertising
You can sign up here until October 31st 2017.
Source: lwk Niedersachsen
Publication date: 10/24/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: