Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
The 2017-2018 Produce Marketing Association (PMA) Board of Directors took office Oct. 18 during PMA’s 2017 Fresh Summit Convention & Expo in New Orleans, La., USA.
Chair of the Board Jin Ju Wilder, director of marketing, LA & SF Specialty, Santa Fe Springs, Calif., USA, is joined by five other officers and 26 directors.
“I’m humbled and eager to take over as chair of the PMA Board of Directors,” said Wilder. “Fresh Summit is our traditional leadership changeover, and that is so appropriate because the energy and excitement of Fresh Summit mirror the energy and excitement of the board as we strive for greater value for and engagement with our members over the next year.”
The PMA Board of Directors provides strategic direction to help fulfill PMA’s mission to connect, inform and deliver industry solutions to enhance members’ prosperity. The board identifies and prioritizes current and anticipated internal and external issues and encourages accountability for other PMA volunteer leadership groups working on identified issues to help businesses thrive.
For a full list of elected members, visit www.pma.com.
For more information:
Tel: +1 860 716 5586
Publication date: 10/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: