Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
West Pak Avocado, of Murrieta, California has announced the launch of The Avocado Family, a digital campaign for the global packer, shipper, and distributor of avocados.
As West Pak founders, Randy Shoup and Galen Newhouse are preparing to retire, they will hand the reins of the company over to CEO Mario Pacheco, a former executive with Chiquita Banana. The campaign will serve as a foundation for carrying on their legacy.
The goal is to continue the company’s commitment to growing industry relationships, new ventures in global markets, industry innovation, and continued branding for the avocado, under the new management. The full transition in administration is set to take effect in early 2018.
To kick off The Avocado Family campaign, West Pak will introduce a new website (www.theavocadofamily.com) and a mini-documentary video that will detail the organization’s humble beginnings, current innovation, and key stakeholders.
The trailer for the video and a microsite will debut in time for the Produce Marketing Association (PMA) Fresh Summit in New Orleans on October 20-21, 2017 with a full launch slated for January 2018.
During PMA, West Pak will be exhibiting in booth #5319 visitors can see the new campaign. Attendees can also snap a picture at the booth, share on social media using the hashtag #TheAvocadoFamily, and enter the Home Sweet Avo drawing for a chance to win avocado prizes.
Co-founder Randy Shoup chimed in, “We’ve been blessed to have good performance in business, but the true blessing is our people; Those who contribute and take ownership in what they do as if it was their own. The Avocado Family campaign will be a part of the legacy that we leave our team, part of our family for the past 35 years, and the foundation for the values that they will carry forward.”
For more information:
West Pak Avocado
Tel: +1 951 296 5757
Publication date: 10/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: