Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New markets for Peruvian products
There is no doubt that Peru's agricultural products are in fashion all over the world because of their healthy and ecologically sustainable production, characteristics that are currently demanded by consumers and that add value to the Peruvian exportable offer.
The head of the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism (Mincetur), Eduardo Ferreyros, stated today that the National Service of Agrarian Health (Senasa) has been working to open new markets for Peruvian products through the lifting of sanitary barriers.
"In the last few months, Mincetur and Senasa have intensified their joint work with the sole purpose of unlocking bureaucratic and phytosanitary barriers in our main markets," the minister added.
What markets will open?
In that sense, he said that they expected to raise the sanitary barriers for blueberries and citrus fruits to enter India and maca to Argentina by the end of this year.
In addition, he said, they expected to open the US market for fresh green asparagus, the Korean market to Hass avocados, the Chilean market to grapes, limes, and blueberries, and the Japanese market to mandarins next year.
They also expect to open the Malaysian market to Hass avocados, the Panamanian market to red onions, and the Chinese market to quinoa grain in 2018.
Publication date: 10/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: