Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Agricultural goods make up 97% of all Moroccan exports to Russia
Agriculture products make up 97% of all Moroccan exports to Russia, Moroccan Agriculture Minister Aziz Akhannouch said at a meeting of the Russian business mission in Morocco on Tuesday.
"In 2016, Morocco imported 351,000 metric tons of agriculture products to Russia. Besides, the kingdom became Russia’s biggest tomato supplier last year," Akhannouch said. "In addition, Morocco supplies large batches of citrus fruit to the Russian market. I know, for example, that Russian consumers are very fond of Moroccan tangerines."
"The relations between Morocco and Russia are becoming stronger than ever before, and they give us great hopes for the future," the minister added.
The business forum in the Moroccan capital Rabat was held in the run-up to the visit by Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and gathered representatives of about 20 Russian companies working in energy, transport, agriculture, pharmaceutical industry and other spheres.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: