Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Moldova to discuss removal of duties on fruit and veg exports to RussiaMoldovan President Igor Dodon said that as a result of his agreements with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, the export of Moldovan fruits and vegetables to the Russian market has grown significantly.
According to the Moldovan leader, the export of grapes has grown 18-fold; that of apples has multiplied by 3, and those of apricots, sour cherries and sweet cherries are now 1.4 times greater. "Agricultural producers got the right to export their products through all the customs points of the Russian Federation, which greatly simplified the procedure for export," stated Dodon.
He added that the expansion of the list of goods and producers, the lifting of customs duties and other issues of cooperation between the countries will be discussed by the presidents in Sochi this week.
In March, Dodon announced the beginning of a new stage of cooperation with Russia. He noted that the worst relations between Moscow and Chisinau were in the period from 2012 to 2016. "Exports, imports and general trade had fallen by half from 2012 to 2016, from $ 1.5 billion to $ 800 million," said the politician.
Publication date: 10/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: