- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CREA-Nuvaut agreement for table grapes in Puglia
- ‘Avocados from Mexico’ searching for new US agency of record
- Peru will export 13% less mango due to the cold
- "Potato markets supported by confirmation of low yields throughout Western Europe"
- Growing exotic fruit during cold, dark Icelandic winters thanks to geothermal energy
Top 5 -last month
- Scottish growers face shortage of seasonal workers
- Attendee registration now open for 2nd Annual Organic Grower Summit
- Haiti: Agricultural sector looking for foreign partners
- "Our first batch of Panzhihua Mango has been exported to Russia this year"
- Nicaragua: Huge losses for avocado and pineapple producers
Top 5 -last week
- Dutch chicory production not great in the coming months
- UK: Government seasonal labour scheme falls ‘well short of requirements’
- Blueberries light as supply switches to imports
- Scotian Gold gets $900,000 loan to improve Honeycrisp storage
- Spain: Uvasdoce to market more seedless grapes than seeded ones
Australia's Select Harvests launches $65m capital raising bid
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 Pecan Nation wants to put the pecan on the map
- 09/19/2018 More domestic pistachio promotions expected this year
- 09/17/2018 Difficult export environment for 2018 Oregon hazelnut crop
- 09/14/2018 Egypt: HB Dates adds three production lines
- 09/14/2018 "France: "Walnut harvest looks pretty good"
- 09/07/2018 Ukraine could become the world’s third largest walnut producer this year
- 09/06/2018 "China: "Chestnut production in Liaoning down by about 10-15%"
- 09/05/2018 Record-sized crop forecast for Oregon hazelnuts
- 09/03/2018 2018 California Walnut Objective Measurement Report
- 08/30/2018 Chile: Internal consumption of dehydrated plum grows
- 08/28/2018 'Costa Rican pineapple rings popular with health-conscious consumers''
- 08/24/2018 US Nuts - Less competition under new Japan Free Trade Agreements
- 08/23/2018 "Certificates are good, but you also have to prove yourself to your customers"
- 08/21/2018 Tariffs likely to challenge California almond market this year
- 08/17/2018 Ukraine: Walnut production up by 25% since 2010
- 08/15/2018 ‘Tariffs could cost US fruit and nut industries over $3 billion’
- 08/10/2018 Is the global market for nuts changing?
- 08/10/2018 Higher demand and volumes for Medjool dates in 2018/19 season
- 08/09/2018 Date crop on track for a good harvest
- 06/29/2018 Iraq's dates industry clings to hope of better days