Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Agreement for export of Lebanese potatoes to JordanLebanese Minister of Agriculture Ghazi Zuaiter visited the Jordanian capital at the head of a delegation that included the Director General of Agriculture Louis Lahoud, his advisor Samer Assi, a working team from the Ministry and representatives of the private sector. They held a series of meetings with Jordan's Minister of Agriculture Khaled Hneifat and officials of the Jordanian Ministry of Agriculture in order to discuss agricultural relations between Lebanon and Jordan.
During the visit, the Lebanese-Jordanian Joint Agricultural Committee was held under the chairmanship of Ministers Zuaitar and Hneifat. It was agreed to activate the work of the Joint Technical Committees and to overcome all the obstacles that hinder the agricultural exchange between the two countries.
It was also agreed to allow the export of Lebanese potatoes to Jordan and increase the quantities of Lebanese apples exported as of 15 October 2017, in addition to increasing the export of Lebanese bananas and onions to Jordan.
Publication date: 10/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: