Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Potato consumption in Norway has dropped by 64% since the 1950sThe consumption of potatoes has fallen dramatically in Norway since the discovery of oil in the North Sea. Today, rich Norwegians consume an average of around 27 kilograms of potatoes per year, compared with 75 kilos in the 1950s.
Statistics Norway, which published the data on Monday, notes that meat consumption has gone up steadily and diets have become far more varied, with potatoes now competing with rice and pasta on the dinner table.
Publication date: 10/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: