Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Celebrate Zespri’s 20th anniversary and take a virtual reality tour
Stop by Zespri booth 901, in Hall B, during the PMA Fresh Summit to blend up a smoothie on Zespri’s blender bike or relax with a cool, refreshing kiwitini; meet with their regional market development managers to plan customized programs; or go on a virtual reality tour to look inside a New Zealand kiwifruit orchard. Zespri’s vast assortment of product packaging, including a new On-The-Go SunGold Three Pack and Family Pack, will be displayed at the booth and the New Product Showcase. Be sure to visit the booth on Friday afternoon to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Zespri brand with festive décor, delicious kiwifruit recipes and a Zespri cake.
New On-The-Go SunGold Three Pack
“Last year was our first time exhibiting at PMA,” explains Sarah Deaton, Zespri’s marketing manager for North America. “Our Toasted Coconut SunGold Kiwifruit Cups were one of ten finalists in PMA’s Sensory Experience contest. We are a finalist again this year and are featuring our Zespri Kiwi Frui-shi recipe. We are also a co-sponsor of the Welcoming Reception and we have our team ready to go for the 5K run.”
The Zespri team is excited for another successful event at PMA. “We have come full circle since our launch at the show last year,” states Deaton. “This has been an incredible year for Zespri. We opened our Newport Beach office and are building our team to help our customers grow their business. We are developing Northern Hemisphere supply options to enable us to become a 12-month brand. The SunGold Kiwifruit has strong consumer demand, driven by Zespri’s consistent quality, sweet, tropical taste and longer shelf life.”
To help promote the variety of kiwifruit, Zespri introduced its new packaging design at last year’s PMA. The packaging features clean, simple imagery and messaging that highlights Zespri Kiwifruit’s freshness and taste. “Cut. Scoop. Enjoy!” is displayed with an image of a spoon in the kiwifruit to communicate its ease and convenience of eating a kiwifruit. The packaging options range from various weights of clamshells, bags, loose bulk and displays. Zespri is offering two new packaging choices for the SunGold, which are being showcased at PMA.
Visit booth 901, in Hall B, to see the new packaging options; learn more about the Zespri quality system and new Italian fruit; and get a look inside a New Zealand kiwifruit orchard with the virtual reality tour.
For more information:
Zespri North America
Publication date: 10/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: