Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
More than 30 specially cultivated and wild mushrooms
Early start for The World of Mushrooms
After a first successful edition, a new World of Mushrooms was bound to happen. For the next two months, customers of Vroegop-Windig and subsidiary De Kweker will therefore be transported back to the magical world of mushrooms. More than 30 different and special mushrooms have been taken up in the range from countries including the US, Eastern Europe and also the Netherlands. With these cultivated and wild mushrooms, a true World of Mushrooms is created.
Assortment World of Mushrooms
“This year, we started a few weeks earlier with The World of Mushrooms, so that we could also take the Amanita mushroom into our range. This still unknown mushroom is a gem among mushrooms. It’s very noticeable with its orange hood, and it’s suitable to process raw - into carpaccio for instance. A true culinary must,” says Patrick de Rooi, Category Manager for Vroegop-Windig.
Other successful mushrooms such as pink oyster mushrooms, cauliflower coral, Pied Blue, Eryngii, wood ear, Maitake, various chanterelle mushrooms, porcini, chicken-of-the-woods and lobster mushroom can also be found in Vroegop-Windig’s assortment this year. The extensive mushroom range is available from both Vroegop-Windig and De Kweker until late November.
For more information, please contact the sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org, www.vroegop.nl or call +31 (0)20 606 18 18.
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: