Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Xinjiang approves another port for fruit imports
On 22 September, the Chinese General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine approved the port of Alashankou for fruit imports. This happened after the port had already obtained approval for the importation of meat.
The Chinese imports of citrus and mangoes from Pakistan, and cherries from Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan are mainly brought into the country through the International Airports of Urumqi and Kashgar, and the Khunjerab Pass.
Source: Xinjiang Net
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: