Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Xinjiang approves another port for fruit imports
On 22 September, the Chinese General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine approved the port of Alashankou for fruit imports. This happened after the port had already obtained approval for the importation of meat.
The Chinese imports of citrus and mangoes from Pakistan, and cherries from Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan are mainly brought into the country through the International Airports of Urumqi and Kashgar, and the Khunjerab Pass.
Source: Xinjiang Net
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: